Covid - Procedures & Safety
Your safety and that of our staff is of utmost importance to us. We aim to take reasonable steps to comply with the governement’s Secure Workplace Guidelines to ensure that we can keep everyone safe and on top of that provide a welcoming and relaxed venue for enjoying yourself!
Please read our faq below to learn how we’re operating going forward. If there’s anything you’re not sure about, we’d be happy to answer your questions – just email, phone or message us through social media.
What should I do when I visit The White Horse?
- Masks must be worn inside the pub, unless you are seated at your table for food and/or drinks.
- Please limit contact with others whilst at our premises.
- Wash your hands regularly.
- Please do not come in if you feel unwell or if you have been in contact with anyone who is ill or experiencing and Covid-19 symptoms.
- We only accept cards.
How are you managing hygiene?
- Every team member will be trained in new health and hygiene related procedures, and their responsibility to customers & colleagues.
- Our staff will wear face coverings.
- Rigorous cleaning will be implemented, on top of all our usual day to day cleaning. All staff will be trained accordingly.
- Tables and chairs will be thoroughly cleaned after each meal & public places will be regularly cleaned.
- We will regularlly open doors and windows to allow ventilation.
Can I collect food or order it for delivery?
You can order food for collection by calling us or using our website. Please come to the bar, wearing a face mask and we will fetch your order.
How are your restroom facilities being managed?
Hand sanitizer will be provided and we will be putting in place new measures to reduce the amount of touch points on surfaces. Toilets will be regularly cleaned.
Do you have an outside area for food and drink?
Yes we do, and this will be encouraged where possible. Inside, our tables are spaced 1+ metre apart.