Covid - Procedures & Safety
Your safety and that of our staff is of utmost importance to us. We aim to take reasonable steps to comply with the governement’s Secure Workplace Guidelines to ensure that we can keep everyone safe and on top of that provide a welcoming and relaxed venue for enjoying yourself!
Please read our faq below to learn how we’re operating going forward. If there’s anything you’re not sure about, we’d be happy to answer your questions – just email, phone or message us through social media.
What procedures should I follow when I visit the pub?
- We will need to take a member of your party’s details on arrival to help with the Government track and trace scheme. Masks must be worn inside the pub, unless you are seated at your table for food and/or drinks.
- Please adhere to social distancing (1m apart & 2 where possible).
- Please ensure all children stay seated at the table and adhere to social distancing.
- Please limit contact with others whilst at our premises.
- Wash your hands regularly.
- Please do not come in if you feel unwell or if you have been in contact with anyone who is ill or experiencing and Covid-19 symptoms.
- 7.We only accept cards.
- Please follow any ‘one-way’ systems that are indicated in the pub.
How is social distancing being maintained?
Tables will be positioned 1+ metre apart.
We will use outdoor tables wherever possible.
There may be a one-way system in place which you will be alerted to by signs.
We will need to take your details on arrival to help with the Government track and trace scheme.
How are you managing hygiene?
How can I order food when at the pub?
You can order food via our website through your smartphone. For those who don’t have access to this, please call a member of staff who will take your order manually.
I don't have a smartphone - or can't use one. Will I still be able to order?
If you don’t have access to our online ordering facility, we will be available to take your order manually with menus reserved and cleaned for this purpose.
Can I collect food or order it for delivery?
You can order food for collection by calling us or using our website. Please make yourself known at the main entrance to the pub and we will fetch your order.
Can I approach the bar?
There will be no bar service available. Your order for food and drink will be taken at the table.
How are your restroom facilities being managed?
Hand sanitizer will be provided and we will be putting in place new measures to reduce the amount of touch points on surfaces. Toilets will be regularly cleaned.
Do you have an outside area for food and drink?
Yes we do, and this will be encouraged where possible. Inside, our tables are spaced 1+ metre apart.